Flor De Arena - Herbal Tea (85 g.)
This product can be used as tea using the instructions below, and it also lends itself to encapsulation by experienced end users.
I. Preparation --- if you can boil water, you can make this product:Professional herbalists will recognize this as an infusion.
- Boil one liter (a little more than four cups) of purified or distilled water.
- Pour one teaspoon (about 4 grams) of Flor de Arena into the boiling water.
- Boil on low heat for six to eight minutes.
- Pour entire mixture into a storable, non-reactive container, seal it (i.e. with lid) and let it sit overnight.
- Drink one cup either one hour before or after each meal -- never with the meal.
- Consume until indication is treated.