Canchalagua - Herbal Tea (85 g.)
I. Preparation --- if you can boil water, you can make this product:Professional herbalists will recognize this as a standard decoction.
- Add 1/3 cups of Canchalagua to a large sauce pan, along with one quart of purified water (0.95 liters). You have enough product in the product bag to do this seven to eight times.
- Heat until a very low-level boil or "barely boiling" level has been reached and continue boiling for 15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove heat source and let cool.
- Pour the contents of your pan through a strainer and into a large glass vase or container so as to remove most of the tea fragments.
- Dispose of tea fragments.
- Drink your tea hot . . . refrigerate glass vase and enjoy later as a refreshing cold tea . . . or refrigerate and reheat later if you want to enjoy the product as a hot tea. You may add cinnamon, lemon, and/or honey to taste. More specific protocols for the use of the product are provided below.
Take under the advisement of your naturopath or other health care practitioner.